- Couple: Katharina and Ralf
- Wedding Date: Wednesday, August 13, 2015
- Wedding Venues: 620 Loft and Garden and the Park Hyatt Hotel in New York, NY
- Number of Wedding Guests: 20
- Number of Third Party Vendors Coordinated: 5
- Day Of Challenges: For Katharina and Ralf's NYC elopement, they chose to have their ceremony at 620 Loft and Garden, followed by a dinner reception at the Park Hyatt. The arrangement with 620 Loft and Garden was that the couple would have the space for a total of 3 hours, which included set up, ceremony and break down. Because of the incredibly tight timeline, the rental delivery time was critical. I set a 9am delivery time with the rental company, but in order to make sure that everything was ready at 9am sharp to be brought into the space, I had the rental company arrive at 8am to go through security and then unload the truck right by the freight elevator so that as soon as the clock struck 9, they could go right into the elevator and load into the space. I allocated 90 minutes for set up, with guest arrival at 10:30am. The ceremony would start at 11am and by 11:45am, all guests would be out the door. I am very happy to report that because of the over preparation with the rental company and the venue, everything went off without a hitch that morning. Don't get me wrong, it was super stressful. But when you prepare, communicate, and work with trusted professionals, things will go right more times than not.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47